Saturday, July 10, 2010

GOING WITH THE FLOW....

So I finally broke down and created a blog....

I dont know why Ive been so resistant til now. Just dont feel like the blogger type I guess. It will take a bit getting used to. So thank you everyone who has been encouraging me to start one. I truly appreciate the confindence that you have in me to do good...and thank you all for allowing me to capture these memories for you.


Without further ado...


My first "blog"


Miss S arrived just a few days before her Mama's birthday. She is just as gorgeous as her older sister and brother. Thank you O & M for all your help with the shoot. You were 2 of the best helpers I have ever had....





1 comment:

Elizabeth Kristin Photography said...

Gorgeous pictures, Heather! Welcome to Blog-Land! I have one too!